Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pedro: I don't regret leaving Barcelona>>>



SPORT DADDY NEWS SPORT

Spanish forward Pedro has maintained that his decision to leave Barcelona for Chelsea was the right one. The 28-year-old, whose contract with the Blues ends in June 2019, signed a deal worth €30 million.Failing to live up to expectations in his first season, Pedro has been linked with a possible return to Spanish soil."I am very happy here and I don't regret the decision I made to sign for Chelsea," he told the London Evening Standard.
 
"When you leave your city it's normal that some things feel strange but I'm settled in this country."It was a disappointing first season for the forward finishing 10th in the Premier League and out of the top six for the first time in 20 years."I'm already thinking about next season, what we can do to get the club in the position they deserve," said the Spanish international."Have we seen my best form? Of course not.
 

"I always have a lot of confidence in myself and my game."I am convinced that next season is going to be very good, both for me personally and for the team."I want to fight for the Premier League; it's a dream for me."In his first season at Stamford Bridge, Pedro played 40 games - 29 in the league, six Champions League matches, one in the League Cup and four in the FA Cup - adding up to a total of 2,338 minutes in which he scored eight goals and two assists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment